Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MATEO #3

Would like to say more about this one, but I'll just drag comments:

I did modify my technique slightly, especially in the background. They are indeed in a car, and instead of highlighting all of the gritty details of the car, I just left it all one neutral color. Likewise, most of the background colors are the same, which I doubt I'll do again. I thought I'd try something different and it didn't work, though I do like the way the lights on the backgrounds turned out.

The biggest mistake: I forgot to color Floyd's fuzz. Well, I'll get it next time; not too much a stickler for those nitty details right now. Otherwise, a pretty decent outing of this one.

The gag comes strait from a person I know. I find texting (or txting, or whatever it's called) to be a bit (well, a lot) of a hassle and can't really think of any particularly good use aside from cheating on tests (I don't do that...). Someone then pointed out to me that it was good for a quick note, but as most people know, this happens not very often with TXT conversations.

Well anyways, this is the end of my overly long comments.

As always, relax, read it, enjoy it, and comment on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment